Absolut Miami Edition
The essence of Miami in a bottle… Absolut Miami made a debut during Art Basel this past December and I can’t wait to have it in my mini bar. Happy Friday! via vcid
Sex & the City Friday!!
My girls from Sex in the City loved this drink & I can see why. On days like this I need one or two… very strong please. Here’s the recipe for a city girl’s drink of choice; Cosmopolitan. from theglitterguide (via 1990s Cocktail: Cosmopolitan | theglitterguide.com)
- 1 oz of Vodka
- 1/2 oz of triple sec
- 1/2 oz lime juice
- 1/2-1 oz of cranberry juice
- Fill the shaker with ice and add vodka, triple sec, lime and cranberry juice; shake well.
- Strain into a martini glass and for garnish add a lime wedge & enjoy
Because it’s FRIDAY & because I just couldn’t resist sharing this cocktail recipe with you guys, here’s the Lollipop Greyhound. Cheers!! from The Swede Records.
Direction: Pour Vodka and grapefruit juice into a sugar rimmed glass with ice & use lollipops as stirrer.
It’s Friday!! And what better way to celebrate than with a Pinktini Cosmo in honor of the Breast Cancer Awareness Month. If your like me, you’ll take any excuse to drink a Martini. Cheers
Direction: Combine all the ingredient in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake well, strain into a chilled martini glass & garnish with raspberry.
When life gives you lemons, make Lemon Martinis!!! Happy FRIDAY lovelies;-)
-1 ounce Cognac
-3/4 ounce Cointreau
-3/4 ounces lemon juice
-1/4 cup sugar for decoration
1. Pour about 1/4 cup of sugar onto a plate large enough to fit the rim of the glass. Set aside.
2. Fill shaker with ice and combine Cointreau, brandy, and lemon juice. Shake vigorously.
3. Wet the rim of the martini glass with a lemon wedge, then coat rim using sugared plate. From the shaker, strain the mixture into the glass and serve! (source- 1950s Cocktail: Sidecar | theglitterguide.com)